Wednesday 5 January 2011

A testimonial we just had to share


It's been a great start to the New Year at Longborough.
We have just received this wonderful testimonial which has put a smile on all of our faces:

"I was referred to the Longborough practice by my dentist. I needed to have re-root canal treatment because my original root canal failed after 10 years.

As you can imagine I was quite nervous going to see a new dentist, especially for this kind of treatment (as I am a nervous patient). However as soon as I got to the Longborough Practice and met the reception and dental staff I knew I was in good hands.

My treatment was explained to me in a clear, concise, professional but friendly manner. I had to attend 4 times in order to complete my course of treatment. I have never been so relaxed at the dentist in my life; I even fell asleep, which is absolutely unheard of for me!

I can and do recommend Longborough to everyone needing dental treatment. A first rate level of treatment and service."

Mr C.P. of Streatham 

Alison
Practice Manager
Longborough Dental Practice


No comments: