Friday 15 February 2013

Thank you for the lovely testimonials

We recently reviewed the patient surveys that we did last year and we were very pleased with all the positive feedback. Patients fill in our survey forms anonymously so we don't know who said all these nice things about us. Here are some of comments that we received:
 

'I have been attending the practice for 40+ years and have always found it excellent.’
 

‘I am very pleased and confident in all the care I receive. Thank you.’        
 

'I am pleased that I attend this dental practice where I am treated efficiently and courteously and know that I will receive the best treatment for my needs.’
 

‘I have recommended others to this dental practice.’   
 

‘As you will see from the above I think the practice generally and Miss Noon in particular, are excellent.’
 

‘The care and attention of all staff at Longborough is fantastic.’
 

‘It is well worth travelling the distance I do for the treatment I receive here at Longborough.’
 

'Teresa is a real asset to this practice and always treats me like I am her only priority, great customer service.’
 

‘Excellent dental practice. Best I’ve been to.’
 

‘I have every confidence with Dr Noon and her staff; her approach is professional yet personable and my children are happy to attend for regular examinations without fear or apprehension. The dental hygienist is also to be highly commended. The reception team offer service with a smile and are efficient, courteous and customer focussed.’
 

A big thank you from everyone at the practice and we will try to keep up all the good work.

Alison
Practice Manager

No comments: