Thursday 6 February 2014

Be Positive about Healthy Teeth and Gums


In the midst of all this horrible weather I thought I’d give you something else to think about; a check list that will give you a positive attitude to healthy teeth and gums.

And being positive can actually help you to achieve and maintain healthy teeth and gums! So learn our 8 point list and get your mind focused on doing everything needed to improve your oral health.

If you follow the principles of our list, consistently, you will become someone who takes perfect care of their teeth and gums, has great oral health habits and routines, and has a beautiful healthy smile to share with the world.

Read the list carefully, love your teeth, and don’t forget to smile.

I will do everything possible to maintain healthy teeth and gums
I will brush my teeth every day
I will floss my teeth frequently
I will take great care of my teeth and gums
I will brush my gums every day to help blood circulation and keep them healthy
I will maintain good oral health habits
I love the feeling of a clean and healthy mouth
I know healthy teeth and gums are essential to my overall health

If you need our help and support to achieve these goals don’t hesitate to contact our patient advisers on 01306 882494 and take the first steps towards achieving a healthy and beautiful smile.


Alison
Practice Manager