Wednesday 29 June 2016

Here's a wonderful testimonial we received last week


This wonderful testimonial we received from a patient last week is about treatment received from William Scott our endodontist (who carries out our root treatments here at Longborough) and his lovely nurse Michelle.

"At the age of 68 I’m ashamed to admit my fears of dental treatment led me to neglect my teeth for many years. Recognising I need my teeth for at least another 15 years (!) has forced me to attend regular dental appointments at Longborough where I have always been made to feel at ease.

I suffer from bleeding gums and six weeks ago an x-ray showed I had a severe abscess in a top tooth and would need root canal treatment.

I was terrified at the thought of three hour long appointments to treat it.

However – I was introduced to Dr William Scott and his assistant Michelle and would like to reassure everyone how amazingly calm and reassuring they both are during the long appointments. Dr Scott gently encourages confidence. After the initial numbing injection I felt no pain at all, during and after the treatments and no sense of panic or fear.


I have no hesitation in recommending them and reassuring other nervous patients that they are in great hands."

Mr N W June 2016