Tuesday 1 September 2009

Find out more about our new dentist; Asad


After qualifying at Manchester University in 2002 I moved back to Surrey and I was very excited at the prospect of my first job in dentistry. That was seven years ago and during that time I have worked in General Practice and gained a great deal of experience. (And I am every bit as enthusiastic about working at Longborough now.)

I have a strong passion for cosmetic ceramic and implant treatments and my interest in this area has taken me on numerous post-graduate courses. I am always keen to develop my skills and knowledge to help ensure I deliver a very high standard of patient and dental care. My aim is to take a patient through a journey that is as pleasant as possible!

Outside of working hours I enjoy visiting galleries, theatres and restaurants and and I love to travel, when I take longer holidays. I am also a great football enthusiast and watch games regularly (as well as a wide variety of other sports) thanks to my sky subscription. I am not always sitting down however; I regularly play snooker, pool and tennis and keep fit by swimming.

Asad Lalloo, BDS

No comments: