Tuesday 18 August 2009

Find out more about our new Team Member; Sue


Originally I worked in the retail trade and discovered that I very much enjoy dealing with the public. So when I eventually moved into the medical sector, working in the pharmacy at St George’s Hospital in London for 5 years, I was in my element. I then became an optical receptionist/technician and on moving to Dorking in 2006, I worked as a dental receptionist.

I joined Longborough in March 2009 and
settled in very quickly as everyone is so friendly and helpful. Like an extended family! I love the variety in my role – working on reception, providing information about the Longborough Membership Scheme and answering patient’s queries as well as learning about the new computer system.

I’m a keen member of the National Trust, so moving to Dorking has enabled me to have easy access to the many lovely NT properties and gardens in the area. I’m also a member of the RSPB and bird watching is one of my hobbies, together with badminton, film/theatre and gardening. I have a 26 year old cockatiel and have just acquired a rescue cat, so keeping them apart occupies a lot of my time!

Sue

Reception Team

Sue is one of the newest recruits to the Longborough Admin Team and an occasional ‘twitcher’ (not twitter).

No comments: