Thursday 12 September 2013

A lovely email from a patient

Thank you very much to the patient who took the time to write this wonderful email and send it to us:

I just wanted to put on record how impressed I was with the service I received to date from Asad and his team.

If I am honest, I have never been a fan of going to the dentist which probably explains the state of my teeth! That said, whilst I don’t look forward to it, I do find the process much better and recently had a crown removed and replaced as I am getting married next month.

Asad and Andrea work very well together and make an excellent team.  Not only was I made to feels as comfortable as possible whilst the crown was replaced, but I was given some additional adhesive when I left just in case I encountered any problems. To top it off Assad rang me yesterday to check I was OK after the procedure which was a very nice personal touch.

In my industry people are quick to criticise but rare to praise, although it is nice when they do. I felt it important therefore to let you know how impressed I am with everything that you do at Longborough Dental Practice.

Thank you for making something that I don’t enjoy, comfortable and ensuring that I have a winning smile on my wedding day.

Yours sincerely Mr M.S.E
Alison
Practice Manager