Thursday 24 October 2013

Another glowing testimonial!


 We just received this wonderful testimonial to our endodontist, William Scott. Furthermore this patient has offered to talk to any patients nervous about RCT and tell them how wonderful William is. When all the injections wore off she didn't feel a thing and couldn't even tell where the injections had been!

"I recently had root canal treatment for one of my teeth which was performed by William and I wanted to express my great thanks to him and his dental assistant Sarah. I wasn’t looking forward to the treatment but they very soon put me at ease and were very professional in their approach. 


William explained exactly what he was doing, showed me xrays at various stages of the procedure and I felt totally confident with my treatment.
William has a very nice personality and was very competent and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him to friends and family.
I would be grateful if you could pass on my sincere thanks to him and his dental assistant.
 

Yours faithfully
Mrs S.S.
PS. I needed injections on both of my visits and they were the most pain free injections I have ever received. Thank you William."


And thank you very much Mrs S it's good to be appreciated.
Alison
Practice Manager